- Pointe: Monday, 5:30-7:00 pm, Ages 12 & Up
- Tuesday, 5:15-7:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Floor Barre, Wednesday, 4:00-5:00 pm
- Wednesday, 5:00-7:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Modern Dance: Friday, 5:30-7:00 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Pointe: Saturday, 11:30-12:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Rehearsal: Saturday, 1:15-3:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
Classes start 9/5/17
ART OF CLASSICAL BALLET PROGRAM: COMPANY
This level is open to students ages 12 & up who demonstrate the strength, flexibility and proficiency on pointe to perform complex movements and combinations. Dancers must possess the strength, athleticism, flexibility and grace to perform at a professional level. Further artistry is nurtured to help the dancer reach their fullest potential and prepare for the illustrious goal of a professional dancer, if that is their dream. Dancers must attend all classes offered for the level, including summer workshops.
Please review the Class Attire guidelines prior to attending class.