- Pointe: Monday, 5:30-7:00 pm, Ages 12 & Up
- Floor Barre: Tuesday, 4:00–5:00pm
- Tuesday, 5:00-7:15 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Wednesday, 5:00-7:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Jazz/Contemporary Dance: Friday, Ages 12 & up
- Pointe: Saturday, 11:15-12:15 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Rehearsal: Saturday, 1:00-3:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
ART OF CLASSICAL BALLET PROGRAM: COMPANY
This level is open to students ages 13 - 25 who demonstrate the strength, flexibility and proficiency on pointe to perform complex movements and combinations. Dancers must possess the strength, athleticism, flexibility and grace to perform at a professional level. Further artistry is nurtured to help the dancer reach their fullest potential and prepare for the illustrious goal of a professional dancer, if that is their dream. Dancers must attend all classes offered for the level, including summer workshops.
Please review the Class Attire guidelines prior to attending class.