- Pointe: Monday, 5:15-6:45 pm, Ages 12 & Up
- Tuesday, 5:15-7:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Wednesday, 5:00-7:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Modern Dance: Friday, 5:30-7:00 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Floor Barre: Saturday, 11:30-12:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
- Rehearsal: Saturday, 1:15-3:30 pm, Ages 12 & up
Classes start 1/16/18
ART OF CLASSICAL BALLET PROGRAM: COMPANY
This level is open to students ages 12 & up who, with the permission of the Artistic Director, demonstrate the strength, flexibility and proficiency on pointe to perform complex movements and combinations. Dancers must possess the strength, athleticism, flexibility and grace to perform at a professional level. Further artistry is nurtured to help the dancer reach their fullest potential and prepare for the illustrious goal of a professional dancer, if that is their dream. Dancers must attend all classes offered for the level, including summer workshops.
Please review the Class Attire guidelines prior to attending class.